During our inspection, Bay Reef Pools, LLC will check:
- Visible appearance of the tile, deck, and coping.
- Deck equipment condition.
- Water Chemistry.
- Safety equipment condition.
- Pump and motor condition.
- Booster pump condition if necessary.
- Pool filtration condition.
- Pool heater condition.
- Lighting and electrical condition.
- Pool valves functionality.
At the conclusion of our inspection, you will receive a detailed pool inspection report containing all of the information that was observed. This will provide you a detailed overview of your pool’s condition and warn you of any potential repairs that need to be made. With our help you will have peace of mind knowing that your new pool won’t be more troubles than it is fun.